Orthopaedics Unit offers the entire spectrum of modern orthopaedics management which is effective, patient friendly and result oriented. In a nutshell it is one stop treatment for all orthopaedic ailments and fractures with emphasis on avoidance of complications, rapid mobilization, decreased period of confinement and an early return to normalcy.
State of the art joint replacement service including primary and revision hip, knee, shoulder replacements, articular surface replacement and minimally invasive hip replacement are available.
- Minimally invasive hip replacement surgery
- Metal on metal – Articular Surface Replacement – procedure can be offered to young patients with painful hip
- Vascularised grafting for non unions
- Limb reimplantation
- Arthritis or severe trauma
- Computer assisted navigation surgery (Planned)
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Paediatric orthopaedics – Congenital limb & deformity correction, bone & joint infection, juvenile arthritis management
- Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine: Hosts of joint problem, particularly sports injuries and meniscus and ligament tears are reconstructed arthroscopically with minimal tissue dissection using bio absorbable materials to ensure rapid recovery and return to normalcy.
- Management of fractures and poly trauma.
- Spine Surgery: Cervical and lumbar disc replacement surgery, spine deformity correction.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services
- Pain Management