The Department provided support and coordination for all the major and minor surgeries, sedation and analgesia. Services extend from pre-operative anaesthesia to critical care and pain medicines. In addition, services were rendered for Radiotherapy, CT scan and Tubectomy camps in the Rural Hospital. Anaesthesia Department is an integral part of the hospital and offers multidimensional support to general and cancer patients.
The Department extends help to all the major Departments of the hospital. In addition, facility is extended to the Base Hospital. It also provides specialized pain relieving clinic for the cancer patients.
- GE Boyles basic Aneasthesia Apparatus, 7000
- 904E GE Health care Anaesthesia work station
- 9100 C Anaesthesia work station
- Anaesthesia ventilator, S/5 Light Cardio Cap 3800
- 8606800 Fabious Plus Anaesthesia Work Station Dreager
- Anaesthesia ventilator with Boyles Contro & accessories
- Stellar BP with dura sensor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Nirugieal mask airways
- Ambu Bag
Type of Anaesthesia provided–
- General Anaesthesia
- Local Anaesthesia
- Monitored Anaesthesia (MAC)
- Continous Epidermal Anaesthesia
- Regional Nurve Block
- Oral / intramuscular and intra vein pain killer
- Dispersable PCA Device
In the year 2017-18 anesthesia was provided to 3100 cases which includes 1467 Major, 760 Minor surgeries, 364 Cancer OT / HDR and 370 C.T. Scan/USG cases. Complicated case management included Toxaemia, Uraemia, shock, and severe dehydration, Heart diseases etc. These cases were given anesthesia under strict monitoring.
ANNUAL STATISTICS FOR THE YEAR 2017-18
|Cancer OT HDR||364||04||–||300||60|